Kilrush Credit Union are seeking to recruit a Member Service Representative to join their front of house team.
POSITION: Full Time Member Service Representative – Fixed term contract (9 months)
LOCATION: Kilrush Credit Union
START DATE: Immediate
REPORTING TO: Operations & Finance Officer
The Member Service Representative will provide an efficient service to members of Kilrush Credit Union. This service is provided through interaction directly with members in the credit union and through other means such as, but not limited to phone and email.
- Provide service to members at the counter, to enable them to make lodgments, withdrawals, loan repayments & draw down, bill payments and foreign exchange transactions
- Explain and promote products and services to members
- Accurately and diligently handle cash and reconcile balances in accordance with cash handling procedures.
- Complete other duties as required by Management
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Excellent numeracy, I.T. and administration skills
- Attention to detail
- In addition to the above, the following attributes would be advantageous:
- Experience in a retail financial services or credit union setting
- Familiarity with the ethos and practices of the Credit Union
- Knowledge and experience of using a Credit Union IT system, or other automated banking system
- Professional qualification such as APA, CUA, QFA, or be working towards same
Our Recruitment Privacy Notice is available on request.
Kilrush Credit Union is an equal opportunities employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term
Contract length: 9 months
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Application Deadline: 21/10/2022
Apply here or email your CV to email@example.com.