6.55% Variable – 6.75% APR
Farmer – Friendly – Finance.
Agri Loans are available for a variety of farming purposes such as:
- Farm Machinery
- General Farm Investment
We promise you a friendly professional service, very competitive rates and an easy loan application process with quick turnaround times.
We have a trained and experienced Agri Loans Team who will talk you through the process, provide advice and guidance and present all our options to you.
Your loan repayments can be tailored to suit your needs and we can offer loan protection insurance at no extra cost to qualifying members, which is one of the many Kilrush Credit Union benefits.
Loans up to €50,000 are available with a competitive Interest Rate of 6.55% (6.75% APR)
To assess a Cultivate loan application the following supporting documentation is required:
- Two years financial accounts (the most recent available)
- The most recent Revenue chapter 4 self-assessment
- The most recent Form 11
- 3-6 months bank statements
- 2 payslips, if in receipt of same
- Evidence of any non-business related income
- Tax Clearance Certificate / letter from your accountant confirming tax affairs are up to date
- Statement of direct payments for the previous year
- Final milk statement for the previous year
- Confirmation of TAMs II approval (if applicable)
- For amounts greater than €25,000 a business plan* must be provided, including projections for 3 years
- Any other supporting documentation which may assist in your loan application, including evidence of loan purpose
*A comprehensive business plan should include at a minimum:
- Executive summary
- A company description
- Market analysis
- Current sector/market position
- Staffing and operations
- Financial projections including:
- Key assumptions
- Profit and loss accounts
- Balance sheet, and,
- Cash flow projections for 3 years